Welcome to the Lender Launchpad community!
Lender Launchpad is committed to creating and maintaining a safe and welcoming environment for all of our community and those we influence. As we grow, it’s essential we define a code of conduct for what is and is not allowed in our community.
These Community Guidelines apply to all content (e.g., video, audio, images, comments, text, files, links, and embedded third-party content) added, uploaded, or shared on our platform and our associated products, pages, accounts, groups, and marketing.
We believe in inclusivity.
We intend to ensure everyone feels safe and welcome to use or engage with those who use our platform.
We do not condone bullying, discrimination, exclusion, harassment, hate crimes, hate speech, microaggressions, mocking, segregation, or harmful actions of any kind but especially when due to a person’s gender identity, gender expression, sex, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, ancestry, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, citizenship, immigration status, familial status, housing status, appearance, hygiene, income, intellect, primary language, or languages spoken.
We ask that when you use our platform and participate in our community that you keep interactions professional and keep in mind:
- We do not allow content that is sexist, racist, ableist, xenophobic, homophobic, transphobic, bigoted, discriminatory, indecent, offensive, dehumanizing, demonizing, or inappropriate.
- We do not allow content that is triggering, harmful, or could cause harm to others (e.g., contains or justifies name-calling, slurs, trolling, threats, harassment, abuse, assault, or violence).
- We do not allow content that involves unwanted or inappropriate sexual behavior directed at another individual.
- We do not allow content that has been maliciously created or modified (e.g., deep fakes, forgeries)
- We do not allow content that contains fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading information.
- We do not allow content that solicits or facilitates the payment of advanced fees or other financial scams.
- We do not allow content that contains spam or irrelevant information.
- We do not allow content that contains private information (e.g., residential address, private email address, private phone number, bank statement, social security number, or passport number).
- We do not allow content that violates or infringes someone else’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights.
- We do not allow content that is unlawful.
- We expect all of the lenders in our community to abide by The Fair Housing Act.
We will remove any content – including video, audio, images, comments, text, files, links, and embedded third-party content – that violates our Community Guidelines. We will cancel, suspend, remove, and ban accounts, memberships, subscriptions, individuals, companies, and devices involved in severe or repeated violations. We will consider the information available online and offline in these decisions. When warranted, we will report content, accounts, individuals, companies, or other relevant information to relevant legal authorities.
Inclusion is a constant learning process.
We want to ensure that every person in our community remains safe and heard regarding our Community Guidelines and their enforcement. While we do our best to moderate Lender Launchpad and our community, we welcome and encourage suggestions and open discussion about our Community Guidelines in good faith.
Please contact us by email at email@example.com if you have a suggestion, question, or feedback about our Community Guidelines.
If you see something, say something.
If you find anything you believe may violate our Community Guidelines or is harmful in any way, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we may take appropriate action.
Thank you for helping us make this community a safe and welcoming place for all.